The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between KidZNewswire, LLC and you the "USER".
- Through your registration for service, submission of copy and/or other information to KidZNewswire, LLC, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
- KidZNewswire, LLC reserves the right to deny our service to any company,entity or person. KidZNewswire, LLC at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any press release from its web site, pull any press release from dissemination or deny approval to any press release. Press releases that are not relevant to children will not be posted.
- The USER understands, acknowledges and agrees that KidZNewswire, LLC does not and will not accept press releases containing obscene, offensive, insulting, defamatory language, pornographic materials, promotes hatred, violence, prejudice or otherwise illegal content.
- It is mandatory that all news releases transmitted by KidZNewswire,LLC display contact name, phone number or email address and source supplied by USER.
- In the event of a lawsuit, USERS acknowledges that they include will documentation, including the correct parties on the suit, case number and court name in the press release. Failure to do so will result in the release not being published.
- User acknowledges that after distribution of their press release, user will not be able to retract, change, delete or alter information in their press release that has been distributed to any of the KidZNewswire,LLC web site partners or network. The USER acknowledges that in the event that a press release requires changes, KidZNewswire, LLC will make efforts to change the information on the release on the KidZNewswire,LLC website with no guarantees that this change will take effect on any of its partner sites.
- User understands and agrees that they must have full written permission from any company or companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from anyone else's name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
- KidZNewswire, LLC will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates equipment or services including transfer of information.
- KidZNewswire, LLC makes every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER.
- USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by USER. KidZNewswire, LLC cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless KidZNewswire, LLC and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to any breach by USER of the foregoing representations or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by the USER or anyone acting on the USER's behalf.
- KidZNewswire, LLC does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by KidZNewswire, LLC will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. The liability of KidZNewswire, LLC to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we promise and in no event will KidZNewswire, LLC or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
- You consent to receive communications from KidZNewswire, LLC concerning your use of the Products and Services ("Communications"). These communications may include those required, by law, to send to you concerning Products and Services or ("Required Communications"). The Communications may also be those that KidZNewswire, LLC sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. KidZNewswire, LLC may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which KidZNewswire, LLC sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
- USERS acknowledge and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the KidZNewswire, LLC website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of KidZNewswire, LLC and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, USERS are in agreement that they may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by KidZNewswire, LLC.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of KidZNewswire, LLC and the KidZNewswire, LLC network of sites, KidZNewswire, LLC reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all USER accounts on any and all of the KidZNewswire, LLC network web sites.
- Without prejudice you acknowledge and accept that there may be technical downtime or errors relating to the Press Release Service. Such downtime or errors may prevent Press Releases being viewed by USERS of the Site. KidZNewswire, LLC shall not be liable if the publication of a Press Release is delayed, prevented from access or displayed incorrectly by any cause beyond our control including server downtime or errors.
- You agree to pay the relevant Fees, if any, set out on the Site for submission of each Press Release. Fees set out on the Site may change from time to time and any change will be posted on the Site and will take effect for new Press Releases submitted after the change. Where applicable, payment for all Press Releases must be prepaid in accordance with the payment methods set out on the Site, and no submission shall be deemed accepted until we receive payment in full for the relevant Press Release.user Fees paid to us for posting Press Releases shall be non-refundable except in the event that KidZNewswire LLC chooses to take down the relevant Press Release because of a breach of the agreement.